photography&videos

1:18 AMAlexandraMetalClown


for the past year I've been shooting with this amazing photographer who I consider a good friend of mines,hes amazingly talented and not only does he take AMAZING pictures of me, he edits AMAZING videos too! it's MEGA fun,whenever we shoot because I show up in one of my outfits and we'll take some pictures and make a video...and there. we created a super quirky,silly fashion video and its SO much fun!
well..
take a looksy!!
please check out his photography page on facebook for more pictures of me and other fantastic images
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saitam-Photography/157904124247240





















I hope you enjoy these fun&quirky videos!

METALCLOWN
XO\m/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form