about me alexandrametalclown

Howdy dears

4:06 AMAlexandraMetalClown


HELLOOOOOOO HOWDY

I AM NEW TO ALL THIS BLOGGING AND BLOGGER ETC HAHA

BUT I'M SURE IT WILL BE LOADS OF FUN!

I mostly update on my myspace
but i want a place for where i can expand my mind and ideas and etc
if you dont know me on my myspace let me tell you a little bit about myself

im 18! ive been sewing and making all my clothes and accessories since i was 13! I guess you can say i dress "wild" and "different" but nonetheless my clothes is what makes me stand out in life
anyways dont be shy to get to know me!

enjoy
and tune in for lots of fun METAL music.diy project & 0f MY crazy clowny life updates

xoxo
AlexandraMetalClown

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Welcome to blogging! :)

    Nice to meet you! I love sewing too!

    Have a great week!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form